Thanks For Stopping By

Hey,
I appreciate you checking me out. Please feel free to look around, read some of my stuff, cick on my videos, check out my podcasts, and please leave me a comment. I love to hear from good quality people with good quality input. I would also love for you to follow my blog, and I would be more than happy to reciprocate the favor.

Monday, March 9, 2009

If You Don't Stand For Anything, You'll Fall For Everything


I like others, have been conned into a business opportunity or two. Like most of my pod casts, and blog entries, I try to provide the new or prospective Network Marketer with information they should consider on business opportunities or ways to market products or recruit new associates. Network Marketing business opportunities like every thing else in this world come in many shapes, sizes, and with many different price tags attached.

Another thing about Network Marketing opportunities that have a lot of different flavors are all the different ways available to generate business for your new venture. This fact alone was just as attractive to me when I started in Network Marketing as the potential for financial independence.

That being said, there is a lot of confusion being created by all the different network marketers out there suggesting to new distributors where to spend their marketing time and sometimes money. This can lead to marketing information overload. I hope to clear up some of this confusion here.

Does marketing on Facebook or My Space work? Yeagh it does.
Does creating You Tube videos that lead to a blog, or website help to generate business? Yep.
Does placing free ads online work? Yes
Does Twitter marketing work? Yes.
Do lead capture pages lead to sign ups? Yes.
Does cold calling work? Yes.
Does working your warm market made up of your friends and family work? Yes.
Does door to door selling work? Yes.

Here's the deal sports fans:
Everyone of these methods work. If they didn't, you wouldn't hear about them anymore. Your upline wouldn't be telling you to go out and do them. If you don't make money in Network Marketing, neither does your sponsor, or their sponsor, and so on and so..,

Just as importantly as doing your homework before signing up with a business, you must sit down and take an inventory of your likes and dislikes to figure out where you should be investing the majority of your marketing time. For example, do you enjoy spending a lot of time on the computer chatting with different people? if so you might want to work FB or My Space for marketing. Are you a people person? If you are, you might choose to hold lunches to show people your business or cold call.
You get the point. Gear your marketing efforts as closely with your personality. Do what you like to do, and do it well. Too many people run around in circles and listen to the last person they heard and follow that marketing advice, and end up accomplishing very little or nothing.

The bottom line is all these methods work. Do some work better or quicker than others? Possibly. But more importantly, The results you get will ultimately be determined by the time and dedication you put into the methods you choose. Persistence is key. Find what you like to do and stick with it. Decide how much time everyday you have to dedicate to your marketing efforts and just do it. If you do the things today that others won't, you'll have tomorrow what others don't. Stand for something, or risk falling for everything.

1 comment:

I Burned My Bridges This Past Year!!

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All
Tis the season for giving

Overcome Adversity The Mohammed Ali Way