Thanks For Stopping By

Hey,
I appreciate you checking me out. Please feel free to look around, read some of my stuff, cick on my videos, check out my podcasts, and please leave me a comment. I love to hear from good quality people with good quality input. I would also love for you to follow my blog, and I would be more than happy to reciprocate the favor.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Lance Brown

I was going to take the day off today and soak in the beautiful East Coast weather we've been blessed with today, but I felt compelled to do a little something for a very dear friend of mine who I have had the good fortune to know on a deep level not only professionally, but spiritually. Today is the birthday of my very good friend and mentor Lance Brown. If you have not had the privilege to meet Lance, I suggest you add him as a friend immediately.

Every once in a blue moon, opportunity knocks at our door. Often our success in life can be measured by how many times we had the wisdom to be able to identify those opportunities and embrace them as our own. Opportunities also come in many categories. Not just monetary. They can come by way of people, places and things. For me, the most special are the people we meet and what we can learn from them. When I met Lance, I ceased an opportunity which has already paid dividends for me. I hope he feels the same way. Lance has a lot of knowledge of our industry. Better still, he as a willingness to share it with whoever asks! Lance you are a rare gem my brother. I wish you another year of success, health and happiness in all you do! Happy Birthday man!


1 comment:

  1. Alright stop all this. I'm nothing special and that's not my best picture. Kidding your the best.

    ReplyDelete

I Burned My Bridges This Past Year!!

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All
Tis the season for giving

Overcome Adversity The Mohammed Ali Way