Thanks For Stopping By

Hey,
I appreciate you checking me out. Please feel free to look around, read some of my stuff, cick on my videos, check out my podcasts, and please leave me a comment. I love to hear from good quality people with good quality input. I would also love for you to follow my blog, and I would be more than happy to reciprocate the favor.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

fbomb428 Weekend Chilaxing!!!

Hey friends,

Not doing much blogging today. Just maxing and chillaxing in weekend mode. I'm playing around with twitter a little trying to make myself a little more familiar with it. A friend of mine turned me onto it recently. If you're not understanding the whole twitter thing yet, Stand By

Mike and I are going to be doing a very special podcast in the next several days with my good friend Julio Ricardo Varela, (Julito77) who is really building a huge following on Twitter. He is going to explain the power of viral marketing on Twitter, what to do, and what definitely not to do. You are not going to want to miss this one. I can't wait to interview him. It's gonna be quite an education. If you want to make sure you have access to the very special podcast, email me by clicking on the link to the right. Or you can sign in to follow this blog and get instant access.

If you already have a Twitter account set up, follow me at fbomb428. If not go get one. Let's have some fun!! Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Burned My Bridges This Past Year!!

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All
Tis the season for giving

Overcome Adversity The Mohammed Ali Way