Thanks For Stopping By

Hey,
I appreciate you checking me out. Please feel free to look around, read some of my stuff, cick on my videos, check out my podcasts, and please leave me a comment. I love to hear from good quality people with good quality input. I would also love for you to follow my blog, and I would be more than happy to reciprocate the favor.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2/24/09

Good evening all.
I just finally got the blog up and going and am really excited about the fun stuff I'm planning on putting up here and I hope you are as well. There is a wealth of knowledge out there in our industry and it's our job to find it and share it.

It has been written, (unfortunately, I can't remember where right now) and I paraphrase:

if you want to learn something, and I mean really want to learn something, (not just read it, memorize it, and take the final test and forget it, like I did all through school) you must

1- Read it, see it or hear it
2- Do it
3- Teach it.

This is the process of mastering any topic of your choosing. I have practiced this approach a lot of my career and it works. So let us now go out on our search for good, accurate, applicable information to learn, put into practice, and then share with our fellow Network Marketers so we can help each other reach our goals. See you all at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Burned My Bridges This Past Year!!

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All
Tis the season for giving

Overcome Adversity The Mohammed Ali Way