Thanks For Stopping By

Hey,
I appreciate you checking me out. Please feel free to look around, read some of my stuff, cick on my videos, check out my podcasts, and please leave me a comment. I love to hear from good quality people with good quality input. I would also love for you to follow my blog, and I would be more than happy to reciprocate the favor.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Will Do Today What Others Won't

What is it that motivates you to get out of bed and get into production mode?
There has to be something. I build my home business in Burlington County in Medford New Jersey and I find the hardest thing for me is getting started every single day.

I love my home business and I love operating it. Once I get started. Much like working out, doing homework, doing yard work, and a lot of other things in life it seems that the hardest part of getting going in my home business is started.

The way I motivate myself to get going is to read these words:

"I will do today what others won't
so I can have tomorrow what others don't"

How powerful!! How motivating!! That gets me going more than anything else. Try it. It might work for you.

Frank Donohue is a Network Marketer.
He builds his business from home in Burlington County New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Burned My Bridges This Past Year!!

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All
Tis the season for giving

Overcome Adversity The Mohammed Ali Way