Thanks For Stopping By

Hey,
I appreciate you checking me out. Please feel free to look around, read some of my stuff, cick on my videos, check out my podcasts, and please leave me a comment. I love to hear from good quality people with good quality input. I would also love for you to follow my blog, and I would be more than happy to reciprocate the favor.

Friday, December 11, 2009

4 Steps To Becoming A Business Big Shot




Nothing will get you results more than activity and a mind set that if you keep at it long enough, you will make it huge.

We all see the big shots in our companies, and have been blown away by the salaries they are making. You have to understand that they all started from from the same spot you did. Sure, some people have bigger networks to start with than others, but here is the formula for your success:

1- Dream big and set goals. It takes no more energy to set a goal to make a million dollars a year than it does to make $100,000 dollars a year.

2- Remember- you can have or be anything you see anyone else have or do. We are all here on the same planet with the same resources to pull from. What you may lack in talent, you can make up with in heart and hard work.

3- Devise a plan of what activities you will do everyday to reach your goals. Don't let anything stop you. If you don't feel like doing it one day, suck it up and do it anyway. Get in the zone. Be relentless.

4- Last but not least, Never forget:

"The only difference between the big shot and the little shot is the big shot, was a little shot that just kept shooting. You can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Burned My Bridges This Past Year!!

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas To All
Tis the season for giving

Overcome Adversity The Mohammed Ali Way